Summer Store Hours: 8:00am- 4:30pm
1. Where do I buy my textbooks?
You can buy your textbooks by going to truett.edu, clicking on I AM... An Accepted Student, scroll down the page and click on the highlighted order your required books. Or just click HERE.
2. Can I buy textbooks at the campus store?
You can only buy textbooks that are printed in-house at Truett McConnell. They are usually note sets, and they are written by the professors themselves. If you have questions about if your textbook was printed in-house, grab your course number and feel free to give us a call!
3. Why don't you have all my books in the campus store?
- While we would love to provide you with all the material you need, we are simply too small of a store to house every textbook for every student. We have transitioned to be mostly apparel and gifts, but we're still here to help if you have trouble ordering/finding your books.
4. Can I sell my books back to the campus store?
We don't buy textbooks back, but if you bought them through MBS you can sell them back HERE. There are other places online that you can sell books to as well. If you have any questions feel free to email us or call us and we will see what we can do!
5. Do you have gear for parents?
- Absolutely! Just look under the All Apparel tab and you'll see a parent category in the list.
6. Can you order something in my size?
Sadly, no. When we order gear we order in bulk and are unable to reorder just one size. Our most popular items (parent shirts, team shirts, skittle tees, etc.) do get reordered so check back every now and then to see if your size is back in the store. If you have questions about a specific item feel free to shoot us an email about it!
Truett McConnell University
100 Alumni Drive
Cleveland GA 30528
(located on the first floor of the Nix Student Center)